Include at least 5 strategy reviews for each cueing system (graphophonic, syntactic, semantic) that include the following:
1) Instructional Strategy and reference:
2) What it is:
3) Link to the appropriate cueing system:
4) Why you chose it:
5) How you will use it in your class (modified versions are appropriate here):
Instructional Strategy #1
- This is a website that offers grammar games for grades 2-5.
- This directly influence the syntactic cueing system, which focuses on grammar and text structure.
- I chose this because although it is game based, I think that this would be great for a center. A 21st century instructional strategy.
- I would use this in a center or on my Smart Board as a whole class. Perhaps in a friendly competition.